Walk-In Mental Health Care
To best serve you, any adult 18 and older can arrive as a walk-in to talk with our trained staff. We are here for you. Enrollment in services is not required. Walk-in hours are Monday - Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Living Room staff are also available by phone 7 days a week, Monday - Sunday from 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
The Living Room offers the following services, no appointment necessary:
- Support by trained staff including certified recovery specialists
- Assistance with problem solving and goal setting
- Crisis intervention and safety planning
- Linkage to referrals such as food, housing, and healthcare services
- Healthy refreshments
Funding is provided in whole or in part by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
Carle Health - Trillium Place Crisis Center
130 North Richard Pryor Place Peoria, IL 61605
- Walk-in hours are Monday - Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Living Room staff are also available by phone, Monday - Sunday from 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
For more information call (309) 671-8084. For emergencies, call 911.
Experiencing a Crisis?
For life-threatening concerns, call 911 or be taken to your nearest emergency department.
For mental health and substance use crisis support and resources, contact:
Trillium Place Crisis Services, available 24/7: