Residential Mental Health Programs
Our residential mental health treatment programs provide a supportive living environment where individuals learn the skills needed to transition to independent living. We believe in the worth of every individual and strive to give our residents the sense of accomplishment and hope needed to make recovery possible.
Our Programs Provide:
- Caring, knowledgeable staff who are on-site 8 or 24 hours each day.
- A safe, comfortable environment.
- Individualized treatment.
- Individual and Group skill building (symptom management, medication management, daily living skills, self-care, stress management, coping skills, interpersonal skills, physical wellness, vocational skills, etc.)
- Opportunities to practice new skills.
- Assistance with accessing community resources and other needed services.
- Resources for family members.
- Planning for independent living, including the utilization of natural supports and community resources
- The opportunity to increase socialization, set goals, and take control of one's life.
Our qualified professional staff offer assessments for individuals referred from a variety of sources. Referral sources may include self, family, healthcare providers, community hospitals, nursing homes, state hospitals, other types of shelter care, etc.
Experiencing a Crisis?
For life-threatening concerns, call 911 or be taken to your nearest emergency department.
For mental health and substance use crisis support and resources, contact:
Trillium Place Crisis Services, available 24/7:
Peoria County - (309) 671-8084
Tazewell & Woodford Counties - (309) 347-1148